Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is not some magic potion. Even though the internets would have you believe otherwise…. Drinking it will not automatically help you lose weight. Because, if it was that simple, we’ll all be drinking it by the bottle.
But, it can be a tool to help with your weight loss. And it has a ton of other health benefits.
First, let’s go over how, and how often, you should be drinking ACV
- 1-2 Teaspoons w/ 8 Ounces of Water. 2-3x A Day 10-15 Minutes Before Meals
- Some add Honey, or Lemon. Some add it to their tea.
So, what are the Benefits of drinking ACV? Here, we’ll focus just on the health benefits of using it regularly. There’s also home, beauty, and other benefits of having ACV around.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ACV:
- Helps stomach issues (upset stomach / diarrhea)
- Can help sooth a sore throat
- Clears a stuffy nose
- Helps relieve muscle soreness & fatigue
- Helps lower Cholesteral
- Help get rid of bad breathe
- Helps boost energy**
- Helps control blood sugar levels
- Strengthens immune system
- Helps relieve heart burn
- Helps relieve nausea
- Helps relieve migranes
- Helps get rid of nail fungas
- Can help get rid of athletes foot
- Helps dissolve kidney stones
- Helps with dry scalp
- Helps to clear skin
- Helps to get rid of warts
- Gets rid of hiccups
- Helps with weight loss: suppresses appetite, increase metabolism, and reduces water retention
- & there’s a bunch of other benefits!
Of course, your diet will determine weight loss or gain, but adding ACV to your diet will yield a ton of benefits, even if you don’t lose a pound.
**Try this recipe out for a natural energy boost each morning:
1-2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Honey
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Let me know what you think of ACV. How do you take it? Have you seen any of the benefits?