The first 2 posts like this one (Target pt 1 & Aldi’s ) was well received, so I decided to take another trip to target and find five more healthy(ish) snacks under 500 calories.
The goal is to (1) find easy snacks under 500 calories per serving, and (2) make sure they are healthy (ish). That part is my own judgement call 😉
1. Quest Hero Chocolate Peanuts Butter Bar: 200 Calories
2. Justin’s Cinnamon Almond Butter: 200 Calories per pack
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
3. Kind Probiotics Bar: 230 Calories for 2 bars
4. Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds: 160 Calories per serving
5. Core Power Protein Shake: 170 Calories per bottle
How’d I do for part 2??
Where shall I go next? Back to Aldi’s? Walmart? Wegmans? CVS???
Let me know!!! And make sure to share this with your fellow Target lovers!
One thought on “5 Healthy(ish) Snacks From Target Under 500 Calories Part 2”
Comments are closed.