Bodyweight FullBody HIIT Workout 07
All you need is a Box, Bench, Chair, Step, or Couch (Anything stable enough to step up and lean on)
30s On / 15s Off
1. Step Up to Knee Raise – One foot on bench. Power up, and bring your back leg into a knee raise. Back down, and repeat.
2. Step Up to Knee Raise (opposite leg)
3. Tricep Dips – Hands on bench, bending at your elbows. Legs/feet extended makes it more difficult. Legs closer to your body, makes it easier
4. Incline Pushups – Lean into the bench, to a plank. Lower down into a pushup and back up
5. Kickback to Knee In (L) – High incline plank, leg up and extended, then bringing knee into your chest, and back out.
6. Kickback to Knee In (R)
7. Seated In/Outs – Sit on bench, lean back, extend legs out. Bring knees into chest and back out.
Fullbody workout. No equipment needed (other than a bench or chair). Great for a home workout, great for an outdoor workout. Do it anywhere!