We are, again, focusing on your upper body for this dumbbell high intensity interval training workout
Equipment: 1 Set of Dumbbells
4 Rounds // 30s On // 15s Off
5 Exercises Each Round
1. Dumbbell Bent Row: Hips back, back flat, dumbbell hanging in front of you. Pull dumbbell up towards your side.
2. Dumbbell Standing Chest Press Out: Standing straight, hold one dumbbell with both hands at chest level, and extend your arms directly in front of you, and back.
3. Hand Release Pushups to Taps: High plank, down to floor completely. Press yourself back up, and do 2 shoulder taps.
4. Dumbbell Chest Fly: Laying flat, dumbbell up in front of you, arms extended straight. Lower your arms wide, bringing triceps and elbows to the floor.
5. Sit-up to 1-2Punch: Full sit up, and at the top, throw two punches.