Kettlebell HIIT Workout
Workout is split into two sections
The focus of this workout is on your upperbody and core.
All you need is a single kettlebell.
Details and exercise video demonstration below.
1. 3 rounds – 30s work — 15s rest
- Plank Walkout
2. 4 rounds – 30s work — 15s rest
- High to Low Swings
- Overhead Tricep Extension
- Swing to Clean to Press
- Curl to Halo
NOTE: For Kettlebell Swing, Clean, Press: alternate sides each round
All you need is one kettlebell. Total workout time is 21 minutes.
Bodyweight Core HIIT Workout.
We are focused on your abs today!
Check out our Core / Abs HIIT Playlist for more Core workouts!
30s On / 15s Off
1. Up&Down Plank to Shoulder Taps : High plank, drop into a low plank, and back up. Then hit 2 shoulder taps
2. DB Plank PullThrough (You can use any weighted object you have!) : High Plank position. Moving a weighted object from one side of your body to the other.
3. Side to Side Heel Taps : Laying on your back. Legs bent. Feet flat. Lean left to right, aiming to tap your heels
4. Sit-up to Ab Twist : Combo exercise. Full sit up into an ab twist. You can keep your feet on the floor for the twist or lift your legs up to make the ab twist a little more difficult
Keeping it simple, yet, super effective.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Last week I wrote about why you should be focusing your time and effort on doing PLANKS over Situps
This post is about giving you some different variations of planks to do to help keep you from becoming bored with doing the same standard plank.
12 Plank Variations
- High Plank
- Low Plank
- Shoulder Taps
- Mountain Climbers
- Plank Jacks
- Pike Toe Taps
- Plank Punches
- Roatation to T
- Up & Down Plank
- Side Planks
- Saw Planks
- Spider Man Planks
Check out the video to see how to do each variation. And let me know which is your favorite, and if I missed one that you use in your workouts
If you’re looking for some structure to your workouts, and a proper training plan, check out the One on One Coaching in the 1Life1You Fitness training app.
Macro breakdown for your goals. Check ins with a coach. Custom workouts, sent weekly, to fit your goals & abilities. And accountability!