The first 2 posts like this one (Target pt 1 & Aldi’s ) was well received, so I decided to take another trip to target and find five more healthy(ish) snacks under 500 calories.
The goal is to (1) find easy snacks under 500 calories per serving, and (2) make sure they are healthy (ish). That part is my own judgement call 😉
1. Quest Hero Chocolate Peanuts Butter Bar: 200 Calories
2. Justin’s Cinnamon Almond Butter: 200 Calories per pack
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
3. Kind Probiotics Bar: 230 Calories for 2 bars
4. Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds: 160 Calories per serving
5. Core Power Protein Shake: 170 Calories per bottle
How’d I do for part 2??
Where shall I go next? Back to Aldi’s? Walmart? Wegmans? CVS???
Let me know!!! And make sure to share this with your fellow Target lovers!
Back with another under 500 calories snack post. Last time we went to Target and found 5 snacks
This time, we made a stop into Aldi’s (probably my favorite market!). And did the same thing.
Finding 5 healthy-ish snacks, with, per serving, calories under 500.
1. Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – 100 Calories Each
2. Trail Mix – 230 Calories Each
3. Elevation Protein Bars – 200 Calories Each
4. Boom Chicka Pop Corn – 150 Calories per serving
5. My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream – 100 Calories Each
And, that’s 5! Have you tried any of these? Do you have a favorite low cal snack?
Where should we go next???
Episode 45 of the 1LIFE1YOU #Podcast I talk to Lesly, Co-Creator of Sorta Kinda Vegan
We cross a bunch of topics, including:
Why the name “Sorta Kinda Vegan”?
What her doctor was recommending that prompted her diet change
Who inspired her to start trying recipes
Getting In Front Of The Camera
& A Whole Lot More!
Check it out. I think it’s a really good look into starting a plant based diet, without being so strict with yourself. And also, not succumbing to the pressure of fitting into a “Diet” box.