We previously did a post on 5 plant based foods that were high in protein.
This time around, I put together a list of Plant Based Whole Foods that are highest in protein.
Why protein is important?
Is important for healthy bodily functions. It helps with digestion, blood clotting, hormone production, bone health, muscle growth, and much more!
Let’s go over 10 of the highest, plant based, whole food options for protein.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
*Based on 100g (3.5oz) servings
*These food sources may also contain of macronutrients (carbs & fat)
1. Pumpkin Seeds – About 32g of Protein
2. Peanuts Butter – About 25g of Protein
3. Hemp Seed- About 23g of Protein
4. Almonds – About 22g of Protein
5. Pistachio Nuts- About 21g of Protein
6. Flaxseed- About 19g of Protein
7. Tofu- About 17g of Protein
8. Oats – About 16g of Protein
9. Chia Seeds- About 16g of Protein
10. Cashew Nuts – About 15g of Protein