The first 2 posts like this one (Target pt 1 & Aldi’s ) was well received, so I decided to take another trip to target and find five more healthy(ish) snacks under 500 calories.
The goal is to (1) find easy snacks under 500 calories per serving, and (2) make sure they are healthy (ish). That part is my own judgement call 😉
1. Quest Hero Chocolate Peanuts Butter Bar: 200 Calories
2. Justin’s Cinnamon Almond Butter: 200 Calories per pack
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
3. Kind Probiotics Bar: 230 Calories for 2 bars
4. Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds: 160 Calories per serving
5. Core Power Protein Shake: 170 Calories per bottle
How’d I do for part 2??
Where shall I go next? Back to Aldi’s? Walmart? Wegmans? CVS???
Let me know!!! And make sure to share this with your fellow Target lovers!
Try out some of these snacks I found in TARGET.
All under 500 calories per serving
All healthy (ish)
1. Oikos Greek Yogurt. Just 100 calories per pack
2. Sabra Snackers: Guacamole & Tortilla Chips – 220 Calories
3. Perfect Bar- 330 Calories
4. Good & Gather Quick Bites: 170 Calories per tray
5. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream: 280 Calories
That’s 5! We’ll do a part two, either in a different market or try it again in Target with different items.