15 Benefits Of Strength Training
Strength training (or weight training/ resistance training) is anything that provides your body/muscles will resistance while in movement. To, safely, load and overload muscles so it needs to adapt and get stronger.
*Quick Sidebar: Strength Training will not make you huge or bulky. That all comes down to your nutrition.*
Strength Training Benefits
1. Makes you stronger.
2. Increase metabolism. Which in turns…
3. You burn more calories (even at rest).
4. Improve bone strength, structure, and density.
5. Natural energy booster.
6. Improve mood.
7. Improve symptoms of depression.
8. Improve symptoms of anxiety.
9. Better balance.
10. Better coordination.
11. Better posture.
12. Lowers injury rates.
13. Helps control blood sugar levels (type 2 diabetes).
14. Helps decrease arthritis pain.
15. Live a longer life.
Make sure you’re adding strength training to your daily routine. Can be weights, machines, bands, or even your own bodyweight.