Our first FullBody Cardio Kickboxing HIIT Workout
Just 8 Minutes!
No equipment needed. No gym needed.
We are working out the whole body, with a slight focus on your cardio & conditioning. The harder you push, the more you’ll get out of it!
The full workout is 2 rounds total
Each exercise is 20s work with 10s rest
1. Jab / Cross : Move fast. Really get your arms pumping
2. Squat to Cross Knee: One air squat directly into bringing your left knee up towards your right elbow.
3. Jab/Cross/Hook/Hook: Four punch combo. Twist your body slightly on the hooks and engage your core.
4. Squat to Cross Knee: One air squat directly into bringing your rightknee up towards your left elbow.
5. Jab/Cross/Cross Knee: Two punch combo into bringing your left knee up towards your right elbow
6. Jab/Cross/Cross Knee: Two punch combo into bringing your right knee up towards your left elbow
7. Plank Punches: Hold a high plank and alternate throwing punches forward
8. Sit-ups to Jab/Cross: Full sit-up and at the top throw a two punch combo.
Again. Two rounds. If you want more of a challenge, start the video over and do 4 rounds!
To get access to 100+ Home Workouts directly to your phone or tablet, sign up for the 1LIFE1YOU Fitness: HOME ACCESS PLAN in the training app. All workouts need either no equipment or very little (dumbbells, resistance band, etc.)
One thought on “Cardio Kickboxing HIIT Workout 01”
Comments are closed.