Our first FullBody Cardio Kickboxing HIIT Workout
Just 8 Minutes!
No equipment needed. No gym needed.
We are working out the whole body, with a slight focus on your cardio & conditioning. The harder you push, the more you’ll get out of it!
The full workout is 2 rounds total
Each exercise is 20s work with 10s rest
1. Jab / Cross : Move fast. Really get your arms pumping
2. Squat to Cross Knee: One air squat directly into bringing your left knee up towards your right elbow.
3. Jab/Cross/Hook/Hook: Four punch combo. Twist your body slightly on the hooks and engage your core.
4. Squat to Cross Knee: One air squat directly into bringing your rightknee up towards your left elbow.
5. Jab/Cross/Cross Knee: Two punch combo into bringing your left knee up towards your right elbow
6. Jab/Cross/Cross Knee: Two punch combo into bringing your right knee up towards your left elbow
7. Plank Punches: Hold a high plank and alternate throwing punches forward
8. Sit-ups to Jab/Cross: Full sit-up and at the top throw a two punch combo.
Again. Two rounds. If you want more of a challenge, start the video over and do 4 rounds!
To get access to 100+ Home Workouts directly to your phone or tablet, sign up for the 1LIFE1YOU Fitness: HOME ACCESS PLAN in the training app. All workouts need either no equipment or very little (dumbbells, resistance band, etc.)